Dear Chris and Raghavendra,
Many thank for the document from Chris and an example from Raghavendra, it's very useful.
And i have read about drum road from the MF_SWIFT file that included in the default installation, but it's not too detail to understand clearly.
I also have some questions, please help me :
1. Can we using 2 cleats in each drum road. (Because in my case, each drum have 2 cleats).
2. In drum_road.rdf, the minimum value of drum_radius is 1000 mm , isn't it ? How can i define the drum that have a lower value of radius ?
3. In drum_road.rdf have a sub-block (XZ_DATA) that consist of two columns to define the dimentions and shape of the obstacle, so what is the system coordinate of these parameters. (Global system or obstacle's symetrical system ) .
4. Could you explain for me about DRUM_X_COORD_DRUM_CENTER and DRUM_Y_COORD_DRUM_CENTER. Follow the doccument from default installation, it's x and y-coordinate of drum center in global coordinate. But in my case have two wheels, i set 2 drum roads, both i set the two parameters above equal 0 (it's not global coordinate) and my case run without problem.
Is it some conflict with default installation documents ?
5. I use road tools to create graphic for drum road, but it has an error : FILE DATA IS NOT VALID.
How can i handle this error ?
If we can't create graphic for drum road, so is it have any method to see the behavior of drum road ?
I hope that you will help me as soon as possible.
Many many thank for you !