Jump to content

mpv

Members
  • Content Count

    12
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About mpv

  • Rank
    Beginner

Profile Information

  • Are you University user?
    No

Recent Profile Visitors

307 profile views
  1. I've tested components individually like air spring, damper, bushing. It's behavior looks well. But when combining them together the issue come up. Actually, I know there are problems in my input data (airspring/damper property) but I don't know how to fix them. Because it's the data I collected from testing. I want to know to get the reasonable results, do I need to to do something with the testing data or just put it to the model with the correct format? It will focus more on the way to solve these kind of problems. Thanks!
  2. Hi everyone, Im building a suspension system and trying to apply some testing datas to model. The datas include airspring property mesured by static test and damper property mesured by dedicated tester. I run the simulation and using verical acceleration of chassis as output. The matter is when I using the properties available in directory, the output is smooth. But when changing to testing properties, there were a lot of rough in my result. I wonder do I need to do fitting step before adding these kind of testing data to model? The identification tool just uses for bushing, isn'nt it? Thanks in advance!
  3. To realize that, you can find the attached element to the loads (Shift+F5) If it does, You can try to replace (F3) the applying node of forces to the desired nodes (Dependent/Independent node of RBE3/RBE2). If can't, try to add a tiny mass element every nodes before you replacing. Hoping this can help you.
  4. Hi Diana, Thanks for your response. I've done it for a long time. The issue came with my MotionSolve model. you are a girl, aren't you? =))
  5. Can I use the variables in Data set as Design variables? Thanks!
  6. Hi Rahul, I've checked the task_exe_stdout.txt file. It has this message: ERROR in hwsolver script execution: Unknown argument motionview/HYPERSTUDY/1/approaches/nom_1/run__00001/m_1/1.xml The .log file didnt have any issue. Thanks!
  7. Hi Damian, Have you solved it yet? I met exact the same issue.
  8. Hi, I am performing a DOE calculation of a MBD full verhicle model. I've defined input variables already. It was the stiffness of the mounting. In evaluate step, the solve doesn't have any error. But when I defined the output response, I couldn't find the .mrf file, that I can approach to the output of solve. There was neither .rdf file nor .h3d file in my directory document as usual. I'm newbie, so does anyone have any idea to solve my problems? Thanks!
  9. Hi Chris, Thanks for your respond. Seems like my joints doent have the resonable stiffness. I'll try to find out that. When I run somes events link DouplaneChange, it usually has problem with my model. It can't take turn. The issue like this: ERRMES:USER [386001] << ALTAIR DRIVER :: Steering Controller : Computed predicted path error > allowed path error of 1 mm. Proceeding with the best approximation. Possible Reasons: 1. Vehicle has spun out. 2. Path is not smooth 3. Steering wheel angle has reached saturation . ERRMES:USER [386001] << ALTAIR DRIVER :: Steering Controller : Computed predicted path error > allowed path error of 1 mm. Proceeding with the best approximation. ERRMES:USER [386001] << ALTAIR DRIVER :: Steering Controller : Computed predicted path error > allowed path error of 1 mm. Proceeding with the best approximation. I really dont know why It happen and what can I adjust in my model. Could you give me some recommendation ? Thanks.
  10. Hi Pavol, As you can see in log file, the simulation run several integrations before it doesnt converge. I cant recognise any problem with them, it's too short. Does the large deformation of flex body has influence to the convergent condition? I can see the big force in that joint when I perform simulation with rigid body. Thanks.
  11. Hi everyone, I'm modeling a full vehicle event and facing some problems when I try to alter the Rigid body by the Flexible body. With rigid body, my model run well. The error come when I chage body to flexible, the run no longer converge. I recognise It happen because the joint that fix the gear housing of steering boost to the flexible body. When I try to fix it to Chassis (Chassis is Rigid body and was fixed to flexible body) It still run. Could anyone please explain for me why It happen like that and what are comon mistakes leading to disconvergence of model? Below is the log file. Thanks for your reading and I'm sorry if it is an inscrutable expression. Time=1.119E-01; Order=2; H=8.365E-06 [Max Phi=8.134E-11] Time=1.121E-01; Order=2; H=1.133E-05 [Max Phi=5.074E-09] Time=1.122E-01; Order=3; H=2.474E-06 [Max Phi=1.879E-09] Time=1.123E-01; Order=3; H=2.984E-06 [Max Phi=8.737E-11] Time=1.123E-01; Order=3; H=5.273E-07 [Max Phi=2.332E-05] WARNING: [DASPK] The nonlinear system solver in the time integration could not converge ..... Time=1.123E-01; Order=1; H=2.153E-08 [Max Phi=6.221E-05] Time=1.123E-01; Order=1; H=2.629E-12 [Max Phi=8.321E-05] WARNING: [DASPK] The nonlinear system solver in the time integration could not converge ..... Time=1.123E-01; Order=1; H=2.588E-14 [Max Phi=8.669E-05] WARNING: [DASPK] The nonlinear system solver in the time integration could not converge ..... WARNING: [DASPK] The nonlinear system solver in the time integration could not converge ..... DAE SOLVER STATISTICS (DASPK-Index1) ------------------------------------------------ Number of solution steps = 556 Number of residue evaluations = 1701 Number of jacobian computations = 901 Number of error test failures = 7 Number of nonlinear convergence failures = 86 WARNING: Repeated abnormal return from integrator! ERROR: At time=1.123E-01 the integrator failed to proceed.
×
×
  • Create New...