Hello,

I set up the cosimulation from the tutorial (inverted pendulum). In the end, it worked and I could adjust both, matlab and hyperworks Model for a SISO-control design.

However, I fail to set up a co-simulation with my own model. I tried to connect a Hyperworksmodel (revolution shaft cam from the motionview tutorial) with a matlab model (providing just a sine offset and one output).

By running the motionsolve model and creating an xml file for the matlab input, I receive the weird output:

Error reported by S-function 'mscosim' in 'simulinkMNModel/S-Function1': Error running MotionSolve model. Matlab Error Code: -300

Both models are attached. I don't know how to resolve this error.

Do you have any clue? Thank you.

Blumi

Hi Blumi,

thanks for sharing the files.

I am not sure if the error is from MATLAB or MS. but from the error I can make out that the error related to MATLAB. could you please check with MATLAB support on this?

Please Note: If you are a commercial customer, you can contact your local support for a script that will help you do the same @ http://www.altairhyp...ortProduct.aspx

Hey Prakash,

unfortunately, local support (Germany) does not have a Matlab license, which is why they are not really able to provide help.

We found out that the error "-300" comes from a crash by HyperWorks and is returned to Matlab.

the problem is in the Expression of the Output-SolverVariable.

DX() and AX() require Marker-IDs.

In your model there are references to Body-IDs.

Sign in to follow this