Rakesh patil

Meshing for crash anlysis

HI everyone ,

I am beginner for HM , i haven't worked on any projects using hm . i just know the tool tats it but i want to work on crash analysis . So could anybody tell me how to perform meshing for crash analysis models and guidelines of Meshing for crash analysis .

Please send me notes, pdf or anything which is related to Meshing for crash analysis .

Thanks and Regards

Rakesh Patil 

Hi Rahul,

As per your suggestion i downloaded crash analysis Fee book but i want to  learn Hm meshing for LS -dyna solver for crash application . do you have anything related to that .

Regards

Rakesh

Hi Rahul,

As per your suggestion i downloaded crash analysis Fee book but i want to  learn Hm meshing for LS -dyna solver for crash application . do you have anything related to that .

Regards

Rakesh

Since you are a beginner, it is always recommended to start with the e books available in our website. Also please go through the Practical Aspects of FE Simulation e book. Then you will get a fair idea on types of meshing, elements....etc.

For a quick reference please click these links which will give a better insight into meshing and basic guidelines to be followed.

http://www.altairuniversity.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/meshing.pdf

http://www.altairuniversity.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Student_Guide_161-192.pdf

Also recommend you to practise the tutorial  RD-3550: Simplified Car Pole Impact which is available in our help menu.

This car pole impact is done in Altair RADIOSS, which is a leading structural analysis solver for highly non-linear problems and is  used across all industries worldwide to improve the crashworthiness and safety of structural designs.