matteoconese

shaded geometry error

Hi, I have this problem on hypermesh 14.0 student version, Optistruct solver: when I import a geometry and click on  the icon "Shaded Geometry and Surface Edges", the lines of geometry changes color, but surfaces don't appear. Same thing appens doing a 2D automesh.
I have checked to respect all the system requirements of my PC, just to be sure that it isn't a hardware problem.

Now I will try installing 13.0, but I would like to know the problem.
Thank you!

Hi,

Please ensure that the component is not transparent and also , In the visualization tab, make sure all tick marks are selected.

If these options are already selected, please check your graphic drivers.Updating driver should fix this issue.

Hi, my drivers are updated. How can I check if my component is transparent? I use a file given by the professor, so it is a functioning file, without errors. If it is transparent, it's only a problem of my pc. The visualization tab is the tab in the picture that I attached to this message?

PS: the same file on Hypermesh 13.0 on my pc, works and appears correctly.

Visualization tab.PNG