bk121296

solid thinking inspire has stopped working

i have installed Hyperworks and Solidthinking according to the steps shown on website , but i am having problem with the solidthinking inspire 2016. inspire is not starting properly , hyperworks and solidthinking evolve are working properly but when i open inspire (the display says that it has stopped working) . please help me with this problem . i have the student license version of hyperworks and solidthinking.

i have also attached the image of display for reference.

Capture.PNG

Could you tell us the operating system and other machine specifications like the graphics card etc. (enter dxdiag in start > run and send us a snapshot of the display tab)

If you are using windows 10 the software is not supported, also check about the graphics card as in the below post.

If you encounter the message below when starting Inspire on Windows 10, we have a workaround for you:

Error.jpg

In your Start Menu, go to your Inspire shortcut, right-click, choose More then Open file location:

2017-03-07 11_21_48-Start.png

In the window that opens, right-click on the Inspire shortcut and choose Properties.

If your Inspire shortcut is on your Desktop, directly right-click on it and choose Properties.

In the Properties window, switch to the Compatibility tab, under Compatibility mode, check Run this program in compatibility mode for: and choose Windows 8 from the drop-down. Click on OK and try starting Inspire again.

2017-03-07 11_23_13-Inspire 2017 7305 Properties.png