Hi,

Can you check if there is a file with name shaker_graphics.h3d is available in your working directory?

If yes, please do share that file. 

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the files. Since I dont have the CAD model, you can try to have contact only between yoke and flywheel pin and check if that helps?

Hi,

It is highly recommended to mesh the model in HyperMesh and use a proper mesh to simulate contacts in MotionSolve. I would suggest you to go through this tutorial MV-1010: 3D Mesh to Mesh Contact Simulation

@durukanbdilek

Yes, I see that CG for all bodies lie in same location. Is there a reason for that?

You need to model joints origin point properly for example for re-volute joint, this is the point where the bodies revolve around. Please change it. 

Try to mesh the bodies which comes in contact in HM and use the same for creating contacts. 

ans1 this mechanism or machine was designed in order to convert the circular move to planar movement therefore flywheel-yoke contact require so mechanism is designed as model

ans2 in this mechanism roller bearing and flywheel together have to revolve with shaft therefore I had to fix ball-bearing and flywheel to shaft  

ans3 this suggestion you offered is important for me I have to mesh in hypermesh therefore import from motionview is ok?

24 minutes ago, durukanbdilek said:

ans2 in this mechanism roller bearing and flywheel together have to revolve with shaft therefore I had to fix ball-bearing and flywheel to shaft  

I agree but it does not mean that the entire shaft and roller bearing should revolve around an axis instead of its own axis when both axis are col linear 

Yes, you can mesh in HyperMesh and import in MotionView.