Sign in to follow this  
Ramakiran

connectors

hello sir, I need to create spotwelds between biws of a full vehicle and i have imported connectors from another profile but when i realise them they were not being realized, so can i add points or nodes at the connectors present in radioss, so that i can create spots at those locations using points or nodes.

Hi Ramakiran,

By selecting the nodelist connectors can be created at those locations.

Please go through HM-3400: Creating Connectors tutorial in Help Menu which shows the various options available for creating connectors.

Also, go through https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNc9oVVkBa8&list=PL1u26y75SCrA_BOCLaSewVCNY7xRvCTnA webinar which shows creating connections in RADIOSS profile.

HI Ramakiran,

In connectors panel, user can directly select the location by selecting the nodes for creating nodes for creating connectors.

Dear sir,

i think i havent asked my doubt clearly, here is attached image of connectors created in nastran profile for giving spots but i was modeling for radioss, so i imported those connectors and now my problem is i cant realise them because they were imported from different profile, so i need to create points or nodes at those connector locations, and then manually create 2t, 3t welds at those locations of connectors...hope, now i have explained my problem clearly. so is there any method or options to create nodes or points at these connector locations.

connectors_1.png