Warnings while importing the files

Hello
When importing a nastran file into HyperMesh I find warnings as shown in the image Can you explain to me where these warnings come from? and how to correct these errors?
Thank you

probleme-hypermesh.PNG

Hi,

The reason for the warning message is, those case control cards are not supported in HyperMesh-nastran template and will be written under the UNSUPPORTED  CONTROL CARD found in Analysis> control card panel. You can edit this control card and when you export the file, those changes will be considered.

You can also try updating to the latest HyperWorks version, HyperWorks 2017,  where these may be supported.

Hi,

These are  optimization cards which are not supported in HyperMesh>> Nastran profile and you cannot run the same.

I recommend you to try with OptiStruct for optimization. Many tutorials and webinars are available for the same. 

OS tutorials.PNG

@George P Johnson

Hello
if i want to use functions of hypermesh in a script made by myself (example: apply the function: import solver deck) which allows me to display the window to choose the command file then import it.
if anyone can help me I would be very grateful.
thank you in advance.

Hi,

I think you are asking for basic scripting tutorials.

We have some online Help tutorials which shows customizing in HyperMesh. Please go through the same.

script.PNG