Hey Prakash

Thanks. In this model, I have 2D and 3D elements. But it shows similar error as before. I want to have 3D model now, with this mesh. From what I understood, I need to delete the 2D elements. But, if I do that, the mesh changes. How do I get 3D model with 2D mesh?

I have attached the model

Hi @Novak

Are you trying to open result file in HyperView (.H3d file)?

If yes, can load the file in HyperView and press F to fit the model in screen and check if this helps?

Hi Novak,

Yes that is because there are nodes which are not connected around the hole which is not correct. 

I would suggest to manually check nodes connecting hole and plate and fix them before you run the analysis. 

I have attached results after equivalencing nodes to tolerance 0.1

Resultshole.PNG

Hello

I have a question regarding meshing and some question related to MotionSolve for my model. But I can't the share the model here. Could you please give me your private email address so that I can send the model?

Thanks

Hi Prakash

I made a small mistake in last message. Disc is supposed to be fixed. It is the 'sheet' which is suppose to rotate and make cylinder go up and down
Thanks
Sincerely

Hi Prakash

I just have general question regarding Motionsolve.

If i import a geometry 'A' from hypermesh to Motionsolve and then I add joints, contacts and rest of the stuff to it. If I later find out that there is a small meshing error in geometry 'A' and I rectify it. Do I have to create all joints, contacts and rest of the stuff again in Motionsolve or is there a way to modify it and still have joints and contacts created earlier?

Thanks

Sincerely