hnaceur

AcuFieldView OpenGL error

Hi all,

I am struggling with AcuFieldView  crashing on some computers in my engineering school, where I got an error when launching AcuFieldView with the following message :

Warning: detected OpenGL error 'invalid enumerant' at Before Renderer::compile.

Please see the attached screen capture of the error message.

I also copied below all the content of the MS-DOS window when AcuFieldView tried to launch.

I know it is related to the graphics card of the computers, but is there any options in the initialization files of AcuFieldView which I can use to overcome the problem.

Please any help would be grateful !

Thanks,

Hakim

-----------------------------------------------------
AcuFieldView: Requesting a license ...
Data Guide enabled

Current working directory is C:\Users\hnaceur\Desktop\Ex1_Poiseuille

Loading plugins from "C:\Program Files\Altair\2017\acusolve\win64\fv\bin\plugins"
Loaded plugin C:\Program Files\Altair\2017\acusolve\win64\fv\bin\plugins\acusolve_reader.dll
Loaded 1 plugin toolkit
FBO usage :       15.2 MB = 1068 x 620 x 6 x 4
FIELDVIEW using FBO rendering.
Warning: detected OpenGL error 'ÚnumÚrant non valide' at Before Renderer::compile
Warning: TextureRectangle::apply(..) failed, texture rectangle is not support by your OpenGL drivers.
Warning: TextureRectangle::apply(..) failed, texture rectangle is not support by your OpenGL drivers.
PixelBufferWin32::init(), Error: some wgl extensions not supported
Warning: RenderStage::runCameraSetUp(State&) Pbuffer does not support multiple color outputs.
Warning: detected OpenGL error 'invalid enum.'
Warning: RenderStage::runCameraSetUp(State&) Pbuffer does not support multiple color outputs.
Warning: detected OpenGL error 'invalid enum.'

Acufieldview_opengl_error.png

Hi @ydigit

I tried what you suggested by adding the environment variable FV_RF_GRAPHICS = 1

unfortunately it did not solve the problem, still AcuFieldView crashing on some computers.

Please any help will be appreciated

Hakim