tdk

MotionSolve Flex Multibody Dynamics Analysis and Radioss Explicit MBD Analysis Stress non-convergency

Hello,

i am a graduate student in ITU Aeronautical Engineering(IDP). i am preparing my thesis. The issue of my Thesis is Flexible multibody analysis of a Landing Gear of a Training Plane.

When i analysed the system, i need to compare the results with real test datas. i couldnt achive tests, because of time constraints and very expensive. i think that the closest results can be explicit dynmaic analysis. when i arrenged the explicit dynmaics model and run. i saw there arent any correlation between flex mbd and exp. dynamics anylsis in the same boundry conditions.

Can you help me to solve this problem.

i asked this question to turkish distrubuter, they get rid of me because of thier job jam.

Unfortunately my deadline is very strict, i have to deliver the thesis as soon as possible.

My all datas ar in the link below. The model, solved files and the video files.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ftCMNjK_aZi_axSFe0Gx-3Jk6Qe33u00

in this problem when the plane landed, the oleo strut make displacement 160mm. During this action observing stresses on the structure, and the 434 steel's compitability for this work.

i will be happy for helping me.

Thanks for everything.

Best Regards.

Yours sincerely.