I have created a mesh by using CFD tetra mesh option in Hypermesh.I want the following quality index for the 3d mesh.

1.Aspect ratio <5

2.tetcollapse<1

3.skew<60

4.Max equi skewness <60

When I check Aspect ratio for 3d mesh, it shows the total boundary layer mesh as failed elements.What should I do to get rid of this problem?

If elements failed with given quality criteria, How can I repair those elements (CFD tetramesh).

If you are going to use AcuSolve, most of the cases do not need such a carefully generated meshes.

For Aspect ratios, you would have to generally change first BL height. Others are pretty much model dependent and difficult to say without looking at the model.

3 hours ago, prashanth131747 said:

I have created a mesh by using CFD tetra mesh option in Hypermesh.I want the following quality index for the 3d mesh.

1.Aspect ratio <5

2.tetcollapse<1

3.skew<60

4.Max equi skewness <60

When I check Aspect ratio for 3d mesh, it shows the total boundary layer mesh as failed elements.What should I do to get rid of this problem?

If elements failed with given quality criteria, How can I repair those elements (CFD tetramesh).

For CFD Mesh, I don't think you need check "aspect ratio" for boundary layer.

I created CFD tetra mesh with boundary layer mesh option.When I check the quality of tetra mesh, it shows total boundary layer mesh as a failed mesh.

If you don't mind could you tell, how can I create the volume mesh in Hypermesh for CFD problems?