Udin

How to make a load time history plot ?

Sir, my solidworks shows that the component unit is (mm,gram,second), but in hyperworks we need to used (tonne,mm,s). when im playing with the unit i didnt get any result. haha

the load i want to apply to the spring is  1600kg and fixed at both ends and i use steel material. For this case when i use the properties that has been given in hypwrworks for steel my load need to change to (tonne x 9.81e+3) so it become 15696N. The result i got zero VonMises Stress. 

Ford F-250 Leafspring bds 4 leaf.IGS

i need to sent this assignment to my teacher by this thursday Sir. 

Edited by Prakash Pagadala
Downloaded the files

Thank you sir. After that, i tried to do the fatigue analysis. the fatigue life is very small. LDM=1, scale=1 

5ad5a069207d4_1600.mvw-HyperWorksv13.0.thumb.jpg.6b452ecebbb5299ca28a04959a96e25f.jpg

I will suggest to first solve static analysis and under static analysis if it is in persmissible region then go for cyclic loading. I dont get why you are applying a point load whereas load will be distributed over a particular region. You need to divide your load properly.

the result of my static analysis, the load i applied is 15696 newton. oh i need to applied force distribution ?

image.png