Mrt

parametric optimization

Has anyone done parametric optimization in optistruct-hyperstudy?

i want to do that crossbar can slide through frame. I defined morph volume. But i don't know how can i connect desvar and morph volume?

Is it right way? i have seen just size/shape configuration, so it's not my way.

i had tryed to save volume and looked for txt file. it doesn't consist elements, so i can't use it in hyperstudy.

could anyone explain me how does it works?=)

Thanks.

1.PNG

2.PNG

First create desired shape using morphing (Morph volume/domain handle approach).Once the morphing is done, you can export shape variable from Hypermesh to HyperStudy.Refer HS-1021 and HS-1025 Tutorial.

Whenever you execute morphing operation using any approach(Domains/Handle,Morph volume or Map to geometry),you have option to save those shape as nodes perturbation.Then you can use those shape as design variable for optimization.

Morphing with save shape.JPG

Mrt likes this

i did it, but i should move it. if i do not move it shape will not be saved. it was my problem. i had moved it to 0.001 mm and saved.

thanks.

ok. but not now. thank you for your help offer. Can i take it latter? i try to do optimization model. if i have some complications with it i will send model to you, ok?

@Rahul R

I’m interesting in 2 moment now:

1.       How to interpret this moment

image.png.6e6829f1b164c4558718de022eb81567.png

but as you can see in result:

I think it’s not 10 mm…=)

image.png.c3b0737aa4cf8e7782d44a39b924cd40.png

2.       I want to do model that aim will be frame stiffness. So I am just solving 3 case of solution. But I want to solve 10,20,30… etc, and HyperStudy should look at SPCF MX at grid 479017. I don’t know how does it realize? It is very interesting work for me. I try to vary crossbar position and it thickness.

image.png.de6e6133e837cd916a18a617ac68f4a5.png

Regards

i have solved particulary second question.

but i had some problem with values. HyperStudy doesn't like it=( Why does it so?

how to fix it?

image.thumb.png.9f1763597ce7fd40f33418a164ceeceb.png

i hope i fix it.

image.png.b21583ab2f6d61515c9cbde5bcf370c2.png

i haven't solved question about crossbar displacement. (how to define displacement of crossbar, if i assign for down boundes(-10), initial(0) and upper bound(10) it will look larger)

and i want another approach. i do sweep, but it grows linear my values. could you give me advice, @Rahul R?