Sulaiman

Implementing Traffic Algorithm in Winprop

Hi,

I have an algorithm for the assignment of mobile stations in WinProp and I am struggling in adding this algorithm to the software.

I have read the part of the manual where it shows the API Functions (which by the way I cannot find the NetManTrafficCore.pp file), that are used in Visual Studios but I still don't understand how to implement my own algorithm in WinProp.

Also, where can I find the Visual Studio library that will help me in writing the algorithm?

Can anybody help with details please?

Thanks.

WinProp considers for the area wide radio network planning every pixel in the simulation area as potential user location.

Finally all the users in a cell need to share the available resources and impact also the interference on the neighboring cells.

For this purpose the cell load for each cell can be defined individually (which is correlated to the number of users in the cell).

The cell load can be also derived in the ProMan GUI version based on the generation of individual users over the area (with traffic density and assigned service) using a Monte Carlo simulator. However this functionality is only available in the GUI version and not yet in the WinProp API.