Sign in to follow this  
beytut

How can I do crash analys after I have performed the mapping ?

Hello;

I have performed the mapping in hypercrash-results mapper.  After mapped I need to crash analys. But How can I export mapped file in .rad. ?

hi;

thanks for quıck reply.

after mapped I export the results (there are 2 options RADIOSS Y and RADIOSS STA)  Do I need to first export the result for crash analys  or after mapping,  assign material, property , velocity  etc.

it is imperative  enter the thickness value  for property but I want to see the effect of thickness change during forming.

thanks a lot.

after mapping I export the results and  open the .rad file for crash analys. but for property ı have to enter thickness value. But ı want to see the effect of thickness change during forming for crash analys. how can I create property without enter thickness value.

Please I need help?  

I import the mapped file (.rad) to hypercrash. But without thickness value (property_surface-shell) I couldnt run analys. Which property card İ should use ? 

Hi @beytut

Sorry, I missed your question. 

I am unable to download files you provided. 

could you please share using the file transfer link, in my signature?

Hi @beytut

If possible, please share the files to have a look.

Please use the file transfer link to share the model files. 

On 8/1/2018 at 9:11 PM, beytut said:

thanks for your reply.

I export the mapped file. Then import the .rad file to Hypercrash. https://i.hizliresim.com/oVXAn7.jpg

Which property card I have to define ? whitout thickness there is error. https://i.hizliresim.com/0zR77V.jpg

Hi,

Did you select Thickness while exporting?

If, Mapped elements don't have the property. You can apply the existing property if there is no thickness change

Please note that, after you export the file (.sta) which has tables of Initial shell plastic strain values for each element(s), the thickness in that will be instead of the value on the property or in shell definition, 

mapped.png