Sign in to follow this  
yypengpengs

How to show the combined field strength in Proman

Dear sir or madam,

I try to put two sites and two antennas on the map, but when I open the results view to see the field strength/power, I just can only see one of the two transmitters, like the attached pictures show. How to show the combined field strength/power  of these two transmitters?

I use the WinProp student edition 2018.

Thanks for your help in advance.

image.png

image.png

The superposition of the individual coverage results can be done automatically in a network planning project by RunNet. For this purpose you would need to define a network planning project in ProMan based on the corresponding air interface (wireless standard definition file *.wst).

Without network planning project (i.e. in a propagation project) the coverage of individual Tx antennas/leaky feeder cables can be superposed in ProMan by using the following steps:

First load one of the results (preferably *.fpp file) in ProMan via File => Open Result and then superpose the next result via Edit => Combine Data => Max Value (can be done for further results in the same way).

6 hours ago, reinerh said:

The superposition of the individual coverage results can be done automatically in a network planning project by RunNet. For this purpose you would need to define a network planning project in ProMan based on the corresponding air interface (wireless standard definition file *.wst).

Without network planning project (i.e. in a propagation project) the coverage of individual Tx antennas/leaky feeder cables can be superposed in ProMan by using the following steps:

First load one of the results (preferably *.fpp file) in ProMan via File => Open Result and then superpose the next result via Edit => Combine Data => Max Value (can be done for further results in the same way).

Thanks for your help.

Can I see the 3D view under the combined results? As I know, the 3D button is grey.