tejaswi

extracting an optimized s-parameter values in postfeko after performing parameter sweep

hi.... i performed a simulation of having 3-antennas in a platform. i will get some s-parameter values. but i want to optimize the s-parameter values, so i will apply parameter sweep for this project. After completion of the parameter sweep, i will  get so many s-parameter values in postfeko. In all that values,is it possible to get optimized s-parameter values directly . can anyone help me....

hi.. thank you for your reply... i already done with that optimization method.. but i need to try for a project where i need to give the s-parameter values ( desired values) directly, so that the position of the adjustment of antennas are directly comes..  for this project, i would need an optimized s-parameter values.. so that i  wants an optimized s-parameter value from the values which all are obtained in the parameter sweep...