Sagar Motwani

how to export H3D to UNV file in Hyper Works using script

I have Modal file .bdf file and Time Result file .h3d file (of order 0.5 to 8.0). Now, I want to export this file into UNV. I have all required info of Element Ids, Subcases, Result type- Stress, Components, with me. Also, I know the manual way to approach this. Can someone help me with HyperWork Script to automate this thing?

Thanks,

SAGAR MOTWANI

I think people don't have time to help you from A to Z

So it's better if you do some initial codes, and ask for help in details eg: how to read file/ write file by tcl...

Mrt likes this

On 10/29/2018 at 8:44 AM, Sagar Motwani said:

I have Modal file .bdf file and Time Result file .h3d file (of order 0.5 to 8.0). Now, I want to export this file into UNV. I have all required info of Element Ids, Subcases, Result type- Stress, Components, with me. Also, I know the manual way to approach this. Can someone help me with HyperWork Script to automate this thing?

Thanks,

SAGAR MOTWANI

UNV is dying format in FE world. Why need this format?

Hi, Tinh. I think, i got confused reading any file using TCL with reading a file in HyperView. I am totally new to HyperView Coding, but I have handy knowledge of HyperMesh code. It would be great, if someone would suggest or share link to Basics of HyperView Coding.

Thanks,

SAGAR MOTWANI