I have got a new license after verifying the Ethernet address. Now they match but still the error is on. 

The error:

Altair License Manager: License error

Feature(s): GlobalZoneAM, HyperWorks, HWAutomate
Error Code: 9
Error Description:
Feature not found

Feature: Automate
Error Code: 9
Error Description:
[LOCAL] C:\Program Files\Altair\2017.2-edu\security\altair_lic.dat - (Err: 9) Feature not found

License Path: C:/Program Files/Altair/2017.2-edu/security/altair_lic.dat;C:\Program Files\Altair\2017.2-edu\security\altair_lic.dat

• The file is located in the security folder and I unhid the extensions and there is no .dat.dat (see attached)
  • The Ethernet addresses are matching (see attached)
  • old license is with Ethernet adapter Ethernet 2 (picked by your Altair host ID tool) and it gave the same error. (see attached)
  • New License is with Wireless LAN adapter Wi-Fi and it gives me the same error. (see attached)
  • Network Address is not present (someone said in forum so I checked it - see attached)

I tried everything in the forum. Can you please provide me a solution?

altair_lic.dat capture.PNG

cmd.txt

no .dat.dat capture.PNG

altair_lic.dat

Network address not present capture.PNG

altair_lic_old.dat

Since the license is based on the wifi ID, the wifi must be turned on when you start the application , is this done? 

Please note that the student edition license will only activate the student version of the software that must be downloaded and installed from the links in the license mail also pfa,

If you have installed the student version of our software from the links in the mail, then please tell us which application you are trying to start here