Lunau

Any news on Evolve 2018...?

I’m confused about this answer, there is no Evolve 2018. The replacement, Altair Inspire Studio 2019 is currently out as a technology preview. I have been having a quick look at it, it’s in an early stage. I would be surprised to see it released within 6 months.

On 11/20/2018 at 7:21 AM, Rahul R said:

For windows 64 Evolve 2017.3.2 and Mac OS X Evolve 2017.3.3 is available. We will let you know once 2018 is available.

Ok, I know about the updates for 2017....and thank you for letting me know when 2018 i available. Since a lot of us has been looking forward to the update since beginning of 2018, it would be more helpfull, if you could give a more precise guess when we can expect to se the actual update.

Ciao,

please admins, can you tell us something about Evolve?

in the coming months I will have to renew my subscription ... for what? for a new version of Evolve or a new version of a new unknown software?

I saw videos of the new version ... interesting ... but I did not understand ... evolution of evolve or new version? allow me the comparison ... already experienced with Inventor / Fusion...
After 18 years of solidthinking use I would like to know where I have to spend my money ...
Sorry if I have been explicit but it's months that we wait for news ...

Thanx,

Claudio

p.s.: sorry for my bad english

Claudio,

I suggest you contact the company, maybe tech support, and ask to access the technology preview of the next version. To me it compares a bit to Fusion. I think you will not get a release date from them since it’s still under development. You may also ask about what kind of licensing they are thinking about.

Claus