Toon

Frequency response analyisis

Hi

I am performing a modal frequency response analysis with OptiStruct. The model I have gives the displacement as output. However, I am interested in the acceleration as output. I tried obtaining this by checking the acceleration box under load steps => load case => subcase options output, but I could not access the acceleration result when in hyperview. Am I missing something? I can calculate the acceleration from the displacements but I feel like I should be able to get the acceleration results directly from the model.

Thx

Hi Premanand,

Thank you for your reply. I will try the solution you proposed.

Additionally, I assume I should also check the acceleration box under the subcase options of the load case, or should I leave it on displacement?

Thank you

2 hours ago, Toon said:

Additionally, I assume I should also check the acceleration box under the subcase options of the load case, or should I leave it on displacement?

I think it doesn't matter. for a safer side, uncheck the acceleration box under the subcase option.

thank you