Mahantesh

Thermal Analysis

Please dont call thermal bc under Load subcase definition for strutural loadstep. Instead apply thermal bc via subcase option TEMP_Load.Also define elastic material property to run through.

Coupled.JPG

Hello Sir,

Elastic material properties like E and Poisson ratio i assigned in material load col, now the file is running but the results r coming wrong, so kindly guide me is there any other options are there to assign elastic properties

Thanks and regards

Mahantesh   

Hello Sir,

I am facing the error 1908 while carrying out the simple thermal analysis for simple beam so kindly help us to solve this error and please find the below attached file regarding the problem

Thanks and Regards

Mahantesh T

12.fem

12.out

Hello Sir,

I  am facing the error 1000 and its showing the temperature error but i have assigned it so still error is coming so kindly help me to solve the error 

Thanks and regards

Mahantesh T 

MATT4: Defines temperature-dependent material properties for the corresponding MAT4 Bulk Data Entry fields via TABLEMi

Use Table create utility to define Temperature dependent conductivity with TABLEM card.

So if you have defined MATT4 under MAT4  card,  call TABLEM card T(K)

TABLEM1.JPG

TABLEM.JPG