Sritej Kalas

Element Group/Set Creation_Post-Processing

Hello,

How can i see results for a particular component in a big assembly? I know i can just Turn off all the components/elements and show only that particular component to see its results, but i have quite a few iterations and quite a lot of components to carry out this operation. So every time doing this is a painstaking process. So instead i would like to create a few groups before running the analysis like we have elements assigned in Assembly Hierarchy. So while Post-Processing i can directly Turn ON/OFF a particular group to check results. Then saving as the file will also retain the groups for further study and post-processing for other iterations.

I have created a few sets, Non- Ordered by selecting elements. But they are not visible after I run my simulation and post-process it in Hyper view. Hypermesh/Optistruct is fine and I can see my sets, but in hyperview they aren't visible it just reads, Sets(0). Could you please help me in resolving this issue.