Hello,

The situation is as follows:-

I solve a model.

CASE 1: Load Model: .h3d file

Load Results: .h3d file

I find everything OK. the results are good.

Same Model (Solved File)

CASE 2: Load Model: .fem file

Load Results: .h3d file

Results very different from the initial results.(Magnitude of results are very very less).

Now i am doing this because i have created a few sets in my model which .h3d file won't read. Then i checked my fem file and it has details of all my element sets created. So i run .fem file along with .h3d file. I get all my sets as created in hypermesh but results would significantly differ. Can anyone help me in resolving this issue.

Thank you.

Hi Sritej Kalas

Did you re-run the analysis after making changes to the model? If not, re-run the analysis with the modification and try loading the new .h3d file.

If you are getting a warning message from HyperView please share it also.

Hello

Good Evening.

I haven't rerun. It is my final run file. What is happening is if I open hyperview from within the hypermesh GUI (graphic user interface) then i get correct results. But if i open hyperview and load .h3d (Both Load Model & Load Results) file or .fem & .h3d (load model & load results) file of my final run case, i get significantly different results.

Why is this happening, doesn't make any sense though.... Kindly help me in resolving this issue.