Sign in to follow this  
alpha

What is the difference between Hyperform and Inspire Form and Click2Form

Hello Stamping simulation experts,

I see many stamping simulation products in Altair Hyperworks. Anyone can share what is the difference b/w Hyperform and Inspire Form.

Based on my understand, Inspire Form is easier to use than HF but I do not know how they mesh and solver running inside?

ahmad_syafiq likes this

I already found the answers for those queries:

1) Same:

+ HyperForm(HF) and Inspire Form (IF) use same solver which is Radioss Explicit.

2) Difference:

+ IF uses new GUI and New/Easy/Interactive process. It is very fast and easy for new learners. However, IF do not support for optimization yet as HF.

+ IF have more material on data base (support different standard such as JIS, EU, AMES). Users can easily to add their customed material.

+ IF require a lot of memory during running, it is not suitable for low end desktop/computer. Sometimes, it is not stable yet.

With HyperWorks 2017 Altair introduces solidThinking Click2Form, a sheet metal forming simulation software that enables users to optimize their products for manufacturing, with the consideration of early formability, material utilization and cost. Evaluating feasibility within seconds is possible with the industry leading one-step inverse simulation technology. In addition to providing the users with areas of possible failure due to tearing and thinning, Click2Form has comprehensive blank utilization capabilities that provides optimal blank shape including the best layout for blank nesting and the associated material cost.

More details :https://docsbay.net/hyperform-new-features

Hopefully it helps!