brahmadev

area,inertia and torsion values of cbar element

Hello @brahmadev

It's up to which UserProfile are you using...

If you are using OptiStruct profile, you can get the data with follwoing commands.

AREA :              hm_getvalue elems id=1 dataname=property.BeamSecA.results_area;
Inertia 1a :       hm_getvalue elems id=1 dataname=property.BeamSecA.results_Icentroid1;
Inertia 2a :       hm_getvalue elems id=1 dataname=property.BeamSecA.results_Icentroid0;
Inertia 12a :     hm_getvalue elems id=1 dataname=property.BeamSecA.results_Icentroid2;
Torsion :          hm_getvalue elems id=1 dataname=property.BeamSecA.results_J;
Note: id= have to chage to your actual model's element ID.

Thanks,
Imoto

Hello @brahmadev

Sorry I found my misstake, you are asking about CBAR, but I was consider about CBEAM.

For the CBAR, the attribute name is little bit changed.

Following commands should be works fine for CBAR on OptiStruct and Nastran profiles.

AREA :                 hm_getvalue elems id=1 dataname=property.BeamSec.results_area;
 Inertia 1a :         hm_getvalue elems id=1 dataname=property.BeamSec.results_Icentroid1;
 Inertia 2a :         hm_getvalue elems id=1 dataname=property.BeamSec.results_Icentroid0;
 Inertia 12a :       hm_getvalue elems id=1 dataname=property.BeamSec.results_Icentroid2;
 Torsion :            hm_getvalue elems id=1 dataname=property.BeamSec.results_J;

Thanks,

Imoto

brahmadev likes this