Mahesh Agrani

TCL script in hyperview to extract results and append to CSV/excel file

Hi, I am working on DOE of a component in Hypermesh/Optistruct for natural frequency and stiffness (calculated based on nodal displacements). I have developed Tcl code for Automated design changes in Hypermesh which I execute every time for each iteration after changing some values but I need to manually note down responses (Result) in Hyperview.   I need a TCL script for Hyperviewhich after pasting in command window would append to doe.csv or excelfrequency for mode 7, 8 and 9 for subcase 1; and nodal displacements for specific nodes (eg. 30778,7489,76923,77540) for subcase 2, maximum displacement for subcase 3 and subcase 4 in each row. @Livil Lyle

M.karthickraja likes this

Hi Mahesh,

1. You can get frequency value from simulation label, use: poIResultCtrl GetSimulationLabel, then do some string operation to get the frequency value.

2. for nodal displacement you will have to display the contour and then query the displacement value at specific nodes, refer below thread for similar example: 

3. CSV writing can be done through tcl file operation commands or using hyperview api refer:

Regards,

Livil

M.karthickraja likes this