Hi durukanbdilek

Similarly, you can switch on calculate node and multiple node option and select all the nodes of the plate which you want to make as a rigid.

The master node will be automatically calculated.

image.png

Hope it is clear

Hi durukanbdilek

You can right click on Model Browser>> Create>> Rigid body. Make sure you go through the Rbody card on OptiStruct help before you create as it gives a fair idea on what is required for Rbody.

The file has been edited and attached. Also, an example file is attached which you can use as a reference

Since you have already given  node to node connectivity between the honey comp material and plate, a need for an additional contact is not there

3Point_Bending_RBODY.fem rbody.fem

a last question to you about shell thickness

you know modelled top and bottom plate were modelled using shell 

how a shell thickness ofsett selection used in model

also I opened edited file and saw nothing about rb

Hi durukanbdilek

you can see 2 Rbodies created in the edited file. The above-shared video explains the creation of Rigid body using Radioss user profile. Since you are using OptiStruct user profile, you need to create likewise.

image.png

Also, refer online help for more details regarding shell thickness offset

image.png

have a vibration isolation model, as below picture, blue, green and pink part represents shaker table, specimen and constant mass, respectively

I would like to assume blue and pink component as rigid how to perform it ? and Do I need to assign a material card to these components?

image.thumb.png.ec4f7c92eb9349686b20260c0c5a5247.png

Hi ,

I think you can create a new material with high young modulus(E-Modul) value. This would mean the component is rigid.

or another method to save some calculation time, create a 2d mesh for the components(Pink and blue) and define rigid body for both of them.