derhen

Error with 1 sites/transmitters occured.

Hello, 

For few days I cant fix that problem in the picture, it is puzzling beacuse earlier it worked on the same settings. I consuled with doctor about this, all parameter are well set. 

Przechwytywanie.PNG.199d29c6414abafded635068edea1122.PNG 

Przechwytywanie2.PNG

To reproduce the problem, we need a little more. Can you please use File / Export / Export Project as ZIP Archive and provide the resulting zip file?

Got it, thanks.

Under Project / Edit Project Parameter - Air Interface tab, click on the Settings button next to Multiple Access FDMA.

There, Power Backoff for Cell Assignment is defined. In your project, it is set to 0 dB. That means that 100% of the power is used for cell assignment (zero dB = 1 = 100%) and no power is available for data transmission. WinProp apparently doesn't like that. When I change that to 10 dB backoff, then 10% of the power is available for cell assignment (-10 dB = 0.1 = 10%). That leaves 90% of the power for data transmission. WinProp likes that better, and the simulation runs.

powerbackoff.png