Jump to content
derhen

Error with 1 sites/transmitters occured.

Recommended Posts

Hello, 

For few days I cant fix that problem in the picture, it is puzzling beacuse earlier it worked on the same settings. I consuled with doctor about this, all parameter are well set. 

Przechwytywanie.PNG.199d29c6414abafded635068edea1122.PNG 

Przechwytywanie2.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To reproduce the problem, we need a little more. Can you please use File / Export / Export Project as ZIP Archive and provide the resulting zip file?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got it, thanks.

Under Project / Edit Project Parameter - Air Interface tab, click on the Settings button next to Multiple Access FDMA.

There, Power Backoff for Cell Assignment is defined. In your project, it is set to 0 dB. That means that 100% of the power is used for cell assignment (zero dB = 1 = 100%) and no power is available for data transmission. WinProp apparently doesn't like that. When I change that to 10 dB backoff, then 10% of the power is available for cell assignment (-10 dB = 0.1 = 10%). That leaves 90% of the power for data transmission. WinProp likes that better, and the simulation runs.

 

powerbackoff.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...