Sign in to follow this  

Eroded elements ?

Hi,

Is it possible to turn off eroded (eliminated) elements ("off" in Hyperview) in the hyperview player ?

Regards,

Mario

Hi Mario

I've had the same problem with eroded elements still being displayed when I try to generate an H3D animation from HyperView 8.0SR1 on my Windows PC. It doesnt' change regardless of the Tools, Options, Visualization Display setting of "Display eroded elements" or with a compressed or uncompressed version of the H3D file. However, old H3D files generated in version 7.0 do display properly, so my workaround is to post-process using version 7.

Eric

Hi Guys,

The option for turning on/off the eroded elements is available in the latest version of HVP, i.e, HVP9.0.

Sunil

Hi,

Yes in HVP9.0 the option of turning on/off eroded elements is available under the Display Options.

Thank you,

Liz

There is an option to turn on/off eroded elements in HVP9.0 but it doesn't seem to change the display. The eroded elements remain displayed. Is this an error when the H3D file is generated from HyperView9?

I can load an earlier H3D file generated in HV7 with eroded elements and it will correctly toggle on and off in HVP9.0.

Unfortunately I can no longer use HV7.0 to generate H3D files due to changes in our license.

Eric