Sign in to follow this  
dina0606

Optistruct installed but cannot open

Hi,

I have installed Optistruct and Inspire on my computer, Inspire works- so the License path is set right. But when I open Optistruct and klick on eg.  "Hypermesh", "Hyperview", nothing happens. When I click "Run" it works, but it just wont open the programs. No error messages, just wont open. Please help. Thank you

Hello,

From the information you provide I can't figure out the issue. I would suggest to reinstall comparing what you did with the procedure below.

Before starting the installation, copy the license file to a location that does not change (like a user directory) and set the environment variable ALTAIR_LICENSE_PATH to the location of the license file.

To set an environment variable:
In Windows 10, Go to Settings -> System -> About -> System Info -> Advanced System Settings.
Click the Environment Variables button, and add a new User or System level environment variable with the New button. Add the variable name as ALTAIR_LICENSE_PATH, click Browse File, browse to the location that the license is stored and select it.

Then launch the installation process.

Hope it can help.