Dujaya

Computation not completed

Hello,

I'm trying to obtain results for  4*4 MIMO for an urban scenario. I get the propagation results just for 2 antennas. It does not compute for the 3rd antenna.

I've even tried with 2*2 MIMO. There, it computes just for 1st antenna and not the second antenna. 

I'm using the version 2019.2.1-36905.

Can you help me to fix this? 

I see that, indeed, in your model the solution for the last antenna is missing. There is a message saying, for the last antenna only, "Transmitter was modified. Prediction must be recomputed." I'm assuming WinProp is to blame, not you, especially since you've tried it multiple times. Why this is happening, I don't know. I looked at the list of limitations for the student version, and this model seems to be well within the limits (also, you'd have received a different message if it were not the case). When I try to solve it on my computer, it solves completely without a problem. See attachment. I have no solution for the weird behavior. Maybe it's worth a try to start over completely "from scratch" and create a new project.

If you'd like me to solve another model for you, such as the model with 4x4 MIMO, so you can continue your work, just send it (I can't do that too often of course).

frankfurt_withfullsolution.zip

No problem. The link below has the solved project. The size exceeds the maximum for this forum, so I used a separate file-sharing site. Best regards.

Files attached to this message

Filename

Size

frankfurtdec25solved.zip

64.1 MB

Please click on the following link to download the attachments: https://ftam1.altair.com/message/7HiJ38rkQT7BEcbVZhl3bQ

The attachments are available until: Thursday, 16 January.