Sign in to follow this  
YaswanthKumar

Car Windshiled Wiper system MBD simulation

Thanks Felipe,

Main object is to study the motion behaviour and stress induced during its operation for different Design iterations for the Wiper system that we develop.

Regards,

Yaswanth.

The model provided then is too simple for what you want to achieve.  For a wiper mechanism, you typically will use MotionView, rather than InspireMotion, due to the need for flexbodies of the support structure, among other features.  Also, I find it useful to model the wiper blades using polybeams, and then simple contacts between the polybeam and glass.

There is a "snow blocking" test that needs to be set up and run on the wiper.  Scripted simulation is helpful to set up the model here.  Again, this is a feature currently found only in MotionView.

Unfortunately, I don't have any models I can share, due to customer confidentiality.

YaswanthKumar likes this

So, we have an existing solution today using MotionView, and customers are using it today.  I would recommend you sign up for one of our MotionView training classes, and that will equip you with the necessary knowledge to complete this kind of simulation successfully.

YaswanthKumar likes this

Sign in to follow this