hello,

i have previously interfaced flux with matlab in my older pc. i had to replace it and i am working on my new pc. but now i am facing with some errors regarding license. please help.

thank you

Capture.PNG

Hello Raviteja,

Actually, this is not a cosimulation error but a license error. It seems that your license is not valable. As you see, problem is not araising when you try to connect to Matlab but before, when it tries to open Flux GUI.

I think, best thing you can do is to contact to your local support team, they should be able to provide you a new license file or to fix the one you have already.

Best regards.

hello Alejandro,

flux is working fine and i have also defined the path in environment variables. previously in my old pc it used to show the same, one of the altair team person configured my pc that time. now i am not in connection with them. can you please help out

Hello Raviteja,

Sorry for this late answer, but I was thinking about this problem with the coupling and I have a question for you.

Have you ever launched the file to activate the API and the parallel computation? It is placed in C:\Program Files\Altair\2019\flux\Flux\Bin\prg\win64\Active_Distributed_Computation_and_API.

Launch this code is necessary in order to run any coupling with Matlab or Simulink.

Best regards.

hello Alejandro

i have run the API also. still it does not show any change. the checked the license file and i am having matching physical addresses.  i created the environment variable also. i didn't make any  changes in altair license manager.