Hello,

I'm a student. I have to use the Altair Inspire Cast program for my homework. I cannot analyze the homework we have done with my friends in my own program. We run the same task without any problems on my friend's computer, but my program gives an error in the run section. I will be grateful if you could help me. Thank you.

Screenshot.PNG

Hello,

Have you experienced the same issue meshing in any other part? 

if this is the only part you are having problems with, maybe there's something corrupted in the file.

Please try this: 

- remove mold and gate

- export the rest as a parasolid

- close the application

- open the application, create gate and mold and assign the parameters again. Run simulation.

Please, let us know if the error persists.

Best Regards

Hello,

First of all, thank you very much for your advice. I applied what you said, but unfortunately the problem did not fix. 

Kind regards

-Hello . I have examined the model you have submitted and saw that there are 3 solidification and 1 filling analysis solutions . I am wondering if the solutions in the model are the solutions made on your friends' computers?

image.png.d03e3c7b366c9a7cd26edc9ff1b1337d.png

-While examining the model, I noticed that there is a problem in the definition of the gate.

image.thumb.png.b088518bb7772acdf770eaee96b4c7de.png

image.thumb.png.a9afa856fd0df76f0de7b3b9385e250b.png

-At this stage, I made the necessary adjustments and analyzed the model. I am sharing the .icast files of the model ready for solution and the solution is finished. If you start the analysis in the ready-made model, if you get the same error, you can rewrite it. I also recommend you to do tutorials and review the video in the link below to get better information on the subject.

ReadyforSolving.icast Solved.icast

Hello again,

First of all, thank you very much for your help. If I remember correctly, we did other analysis on my friend's computer. I tried to download and run the files you edited. However, the ReadyforSolving.icast file again gave the same error. When I open the Solved.icast file, I can only open the analysis you have done before.
Also thank you very much for your video suggestion. We did such a modeling to try the program. It was a bit more understandable for us when we watched the video.
I think the problem is related to my computer. I have tried many solutions and have not been successful. Thanks a lot anyway.

Hello,

i’ve got the same Problem with Simulation. Ist doesn‘t matter what Kind of Modell i try to analyse.

I‘m using Inspired cast with Bootcamp and Windows 10. I also send the modell to friends pc and he could calculate the Simulation without  any problems.

Is there a solution yet? Or doesn‘t work Inspire with Bootcamp?

Hello,

i’ve got the same Problem with Simulation. Ist doesn‘t matter what Kind of Modell i try to analyse.

I‘m using Inspired cast with Bootcamp and Windows 10. I also send the modell to friends pc and he could calculate the Simulation without  any problems.

Is there a solution yet? Or doesn‘t work Inspire with Bootcamp?