Hi Everyone,
I have a problem where i have applied the forces in the y direction on four sides of a beam and then i need to study the reaction forces and moments which are caused by these forces at the constraints points. I have used GPFORCE card in order to get the result but when i observe the result the values seem to be strange and unpredictably high. May i am not view the result in a correct way. Can someone suggest me how should i set the FBD pannel to get the forces & moment on the SPC base because of the applied forces. Also what is the different in the FBD plot for Free body force/moment and Resultant foces7moment and what does the ignore node set used for.
Thanks in advance.

1.png

Unbenannt.png

So i did try the same thing with the SPCF card and the results are almost same. My concern is why are there forces induced in X and Y direction when i have only applied forces in Z axis .

4.png

Thanks @Adriano A. Koga But since the structure is symmetric and also the value and direction of forces are opposite wouldn't they get cancelled? Also to notice is the value of these forces are very high in comparison to the input force. Also could you please elaborate how can i check the moments which are being carried along in the structure.