prajwin.a23

submarine pressure hull results issue

I have followed every step mentioned in the pdf. file but I am not able to get the accurate results .

I am not sure whether the values are proper but i dont feel it is correct.

and why have they constrained XY direction end nodes to x direction? is it because of symmetry or to fix the component?

disp.png

hm.png

hull2 nd.h3d hull2 nd.html hull2 nd.mvw

Hi Prajwijn,

It looks like your Boundary conditions are incorrect. So, your displacement value is absolutely incorrect. Kindly follow the instructions given in the exercise carefully. We cannot tell you the answers since it is an examination. Many other students are able to solve it and got the certificate. 

Hi Prajwin,

Nothing is wrong in the PDF. The problem is that you are unfortunately not able to follow the steps correctly while many students are able to.

I had already told you to follow the instructions carefully so that you will get the right results.

Kindly make sure you select the nodes manually at the end of the ribs for the 3rd boundary condition carefully. This is required as it wont be selected initially by cursor dragging.

Hi Koushik,

I  have not made any mistakes in third boundary condition , I tried it again now which gave me the same results .

I request you to check the following files. I am sure that I have not made any mistakes after 1 month of attempts so I request you to please verify the load collectors of my file by yourself.

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

Untitled3.png

hull2 nd.h3d hull2 nd.html hull2 nd.mvw