Sign in to follow this  

Error # 23

Hi,

I am a new user of Radioss/Optistruct and trying to complete the tutorials but every time I submite a job I get the same error back,

*** Error # 23 ***

ID 1 used on Case Control data SPC or SPCADD

is missing in bulk data

hello,

not sure if you are still working on this or a similar job, but the main issue would be that either the load or constraint collector has not been assigned or you have mistakingly hidden the collector before you run the file.

Cheers,

Hi, I'm having a similar issue and have no idea how to solve it. I'm designing a clevis joint for a formula student car, but when I run the check, HyperWorks just blurts this out:  

*** ERROR #  23 ***

SID 2 used on Case Control data SPC is missing in bulk data.

I am extremely new to hyperworks and am not finding the UI very user friendly so even though I might not have assigned a collector to something, I am not sure how I should do it or what to assign it to. I've just been following a youtube tutorial as much as I could. Please help if you can!

Thank you!

Josh

Hi Josh,

Looks like the SPC in loadcase 2 is either missing or wrong load collector is referenced.

Please check the Load case with ID 2.

hello,

not sure if you are still working on this or a similar job, but the main issue would be that either the load or constraint collector has not been assigned or you have mistakingly hidden the collector before you run the file.

Cheers,